The Directors and Managers of CDI Group Ltd recognise and accept it’s legal responsibility as an employer and for the duties placed upon it by the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 (HASAW Act) and subordinate legislation.
The Directors and Senior Managers of CDI Group are committed to raising and maintaining Health and Safety standards in line with other objectives contained in the CDI Quality and Environmental Mission Statements.
The CDI Group recognises the importance of Health and Safety objectives and standards in relation to all activities and processes undertaken in the delivery of data cabling systems and services (including electrical, CCTV and access control systems) and aims to promote a progressive performance in the pursuit of providing a safe and healthy working environment for employees, clients and other interested parties.
In pursuance of these aims there must be complete involvement and co-operation from all management and staff so that all known hazards and risks can be eliminated wherever possible. Every employee has a moral and legal responsibility to see that their actions, or lack of such, do not place themselves, other employees, clients or other interested parties in jeopardy from an incident, accident or health hazard.
To this end, the CDI Group Directors and senior management team aims to achieve, as far as is practicable, the following objectives:
1. Provide safe and healthy working conditions for all staff.
2. Ensure that all those who may be affected by CDI operations, either staff, contractors, clients, 3rd parties or members of the public, are not exposed to risks to their health and safety.
3. Ensure the operation of plant, equipment, premises and all systems/methods of work are safe and without risks to health.
4. That employees are given sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision to enable them to recognise and take necessary action to avoid hazards and to contribute in a positive way to their own and others safety and health at work.
5. Monitor, maintain, periodically review and continually improve Health & Safety performances.
Management and staff will work proactively together to ensure that all plans, procedures and systems of work are designed to take full account of health and safety issues. Our systems of work incorporate detailed Hazard Identifications, Risk Assessment, Method Statements and Safe Working practices. On site disciplines include the use of Toolbox Talks to specific personnel when additional controls are deemed necessary.
CDI Group will aim to eliminate or reduce the nature and severity of all workplace accidents, and prevent any incidents of ill health. It will seek to eliminate accidents and dangerous occurrences that are reportable under the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR).
CDI Group Limited
5-7 Melchett Road
Kings Norton Business Centre
Telephone: 0845 130 8444
VAT Number: GB 558913013
Company Reg Number: 02440478