Aastra Telephone Systems Installation, Support and Maintenance
CDI Group are certified and approved installers for the Aastra Telecom IP PBX
Aastra Product System Overview;
Aastra 400 System
• Design for between 4 and 600 Users
• Cutting-edge technologies like VoIP, SIP and XML (Along with open source XML configuration), as basis for innovative communication solutions
• Seamless availability on the company premises (DECT, SIPDECT and WLAN) and outside the company premises (FMC) with professional, integrated mobility solutions
• Broad range of terminals
• Uniform and intuitive deployment of all terminals integrated into the system (fixed phone, cordless handsets, Softphone, mobile phone)
• Unified and collaborative communications
• Specific solutions for contact centres, care facilities and hotels as well as monitoring and alarm systems
• Technological independence and future-proof development, thanks to an open system architecture and use of global standards (SIP)
• Huge connection possibilities for multi-site companies
Aastra BluStar™ 8000i
The Aastra BluStar™ 8000i is a powerful desktop video conferencing and collaboration tool that is designed to enhance the way you communicate and collaborate. Offering true HD video conferencing, the Aastra BluStar 8000i uses the latest in video and communications technology to enable a natural high quality video experience.
• HD Video and Sound – The Aastra BluStar 8000i has a 13 inch touch screen offering full 1280 x 720 video image resolution.
• Powerful Collaboration – The built-in features of the BluStar 8000i enable a natural and intuitive way of collaborating and communicating. Peer-to-peer video calls or multi-way video conferencing provide a rich in-person communication experience quickly and conveniently.
• Business Intelligence – In addition to its strong collaboration features, the BluStar 8000i natively provides a range of built-in business productivity applications.
• Natural Interface – The BluStar 8000i offers a suite of features that make communicating a simple and instinctively natural experience.
Aastra Mobile Client
There are many key applications where the Aastra Mobile Client brings significant value in Fixed Mobile Convergence.
• One Number Dialling Concept
• Call Management
• Call Recording
• Call Handling
• Voice Mail
• Personal Call Routing
Aastra is entirely dedicated to enterprise communications and offers one of the most complete portfolios of unified communications solutions individually tailored to satisfy it’s customers’ requirements.
Network Services are available within the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
Our Network Services are Integrated, providing the Total Solution.
Full Compliance to CDM Regulations and Applicable Legislation.
Experience in All Vertical Markets and Industry Sectors.
All Customers will have a Dedicated Account Manager.
Over 70 Directly Employed CSCS Qualified Engineers.
White Label Services available for System Integrators.
Bespoke Framework and Service Level Agreements.
24x7x365 SLA Maintenance Contracts.
Why CDI Group?
100 Directly Employed Staff including Project Managers and Engineers.
Certified by BSI to ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard.
30 Years Plus Experience in Data and Telephone Networks.
Certified by the World’s Leading Cabling Manufactures.
NICEIC Approved Contractor – ECA Members.
Constructionline Approved Contractor.
SafeContractor Approved Contractor.
Prince2 Qualified Project Managers.
CHAS Approved Contractor.
CDI Group Limited
5-7 Melchett Road
Kings Norton Business Centre
Telephone: 0845 130 8444
VAT Number: GB 558913013
Company Reg Number: 02440478