Call Management System
Call management software enables SME and Enterprise businesses to manage the process of responding to customer phone calls, allowing for the monitoring and improvement of the customer experience.
Across organisations today, accessing the correct data to make informed decisions is becoming increasingly difficult. Data is complicated, fragmented, inflexible, departmental and costly to compile and make decisions. Organisations need flexible and easy access to key data. The data must be a centralised, single version of the truth, for effective decision making.
All businesses face the challenge of finding the right technology to help improve their efficiency and increase productivity. Utilising the intelligence built‐in to your chosen Telephony solution, your business can be assured that the addition of our call management software will allow you to manage your staff, customers and your business far more effectively.
By providing you with real‐time, accurate data and analysis on system, department and user call activity your business can make informed decisions on resource allocation in order to:
1. Create greater staff efficiency
2. Manage and improve the running of your call centre operation
3. Identify opportunities for cost reduction
4. Deliver more effective services to customers
5. Maximise the return on your existing and future IT investment
A choice of effective tools
1. Verify call costs, including multiple carriers
2. Calculate call handling capacity and traffic flows
3. Manage staffing levels to meet fluctuations in demand
4. Create concise billing information
5. Automated or on‐demand reports in PDF, Excel, Word, HTML
With an advanced range of features and facilities you effectively manage your service levels by:
1. Identifying trends in performance in real‐time
2. Reducing manpower costs by minimising wastage
3. Enhancing manpower planning and forecasting
4. Controlling resource capacity and re‐directing traffic flows
5. Providing reports on performance, for senior management
6. Generate revenue by offering outsourced call centre services
7. Enabling effective benchmarking and performance monitoring
8. Creating specific billing for campaigns and clients.
Network Services are available within the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
Our Network Services are Integrated, providing the Total Solution.
Full Compliance to CDM Regulations and Applicable Legislation.
Experience in All Vertical Markets and Industry Sectors.
All Customers will have a Dedicated Account Manager.
Over 70 Directly Employed CSCS Qualified Engineers.
White Label Services available for System Integrators.
Bespoke Framework and Service Level Agreements.
24x7x365 SLA Maintenance Contracts.
Why CDI Group?
100 Directly Employed Staff including Project Managers and Engineers.
Certified by BSI to ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard.
30 Years Plus Experience in Data and Telephone Networks.
Certified by the World’s Leading Cabling Manufactures.
NICEIC Approved Contractor – ECA Members.
Constructionline Approved Contractor.
SafeContractor Approved Contractor.
Prince2 Qualified Project Managers.
CHAS Approved Contractor.
CDI Group Limited
5-7 Melchett Road
Kings Norton Business Centre
Telephone: 0845 130 8444
VAT Number: GB 558913013
Company Reg Number: 02440478